Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Hair Cut

Happy to say that I finally have gotten my daughter down to get her hair trimmed up. For awhile now I believed she was almost the twin to Cousin It (from the Addams Family) Now I'm happy to say that her gorgeous face finally can shine through all that hair!!!



This is what she looked like before~~ keep in mind though that this picture was taken back in July~~ the bangs was almost to the upper lip by the time I got her into that chair. She had gotten to the point where she wore them down across one side of her face~~kinda had a phantom of the opera thing going on!!LOL








Now this is the after look, I'm so happy that you are finally able to see those gorgeous eyes. Hopefully next time it's time for a trim we don't have to go through a the 6 month battle again :-}

No comments: