Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today is the day

It seems like just the other day I was watching my wonderful little boy get on the bus for his first day of school. Today I am now going to watch him get his diploma. Words cannot express the pride that I feel in him ( It doesn't hurt either that he started a job yesterday either). When I first had my children everyone told me to enjoy because they grow up so fast. I thought they were full of malarky. I honestly belived that the terrible twos were going to last forever, but now I understand My oldest graduates today,my next oldest only has a year left till he graduates (plus he gets to go to Brazil for the entire month of June)and my baby girl starts her first year of high school. So when an older person tell you to enjoy them while their young Do It, because when you blink they will be off starting their own lives.

1 comment:

ballgoof said...

Hey biker babe! You have one hot leg!