Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A New Experince

Once again I get to go some more new experinces with my awesome child. Now he is starting to pay for things for me ( This I could seriously get use to :) ) But also starting tomorrow I get to start helping him fix up his own home. Its gonna take ALOT of work, but I know the end result it going to be worth it. It means that my house will stay clean now, plus his dad & stepmom now get to have an actual dining room.
Another wonderful thing that is happening with my children is my next oldest son is going to be leaving for a 30 day internship in the country of Brazil. It's gonna be a very new for the entire family because he will be going this all alone. He's not going to have any type of family around him ( blood or church). I am very nervous about this but I also now that it's going to be a wonderful growing experince for him. I know in my heart that I'm not going to get back the same boy I send off. Also he leaves on the 30th, which happens to be Zach's 18th birthday.According to Zach he couldn't ask for a better present---to ship his brother off to a diffrent country for a month. (Zach also keeps bugging me to add that he is now hatching dino's for a living--better dinos than babies I say). As for my beautiful girl, she's just perservering along to finish school. She's very excited that she only has 3 days left. It still blows my mind that in 3 days my youngest child will officially be a freshman in highschool. I swear just yesterday I was her whole world and now it's her best friend, boys, and yahoo messenger. All and all though I am getting very excited to see the next steps that I go through with them!!!

No comments: