Friday, May 23, 2008

An overwhelming day




This is my baby boy,Zachary T. Jackson right after getting his diploma !!!!!




WOW!!!!Today the emotions that I felt was something else. There are so many steps that you go through with having children. It starts when the doctor puts the baby in your arms, then comes 1st step, words,day of school, dates, but today I was so overwhelmed as I watched my son walk up and receive his diploma. In that instant my breath was taken away. I realized in that instance that there was no more curling up in my lap and no more kissing boo-boos away. I now see that I am the parent of a wonderful adult. Parenthood is so joyous,even the moments when they turn your hair grey and you want to throttle them with your own two hands.Its an honor and a joy to look upon a wonderful adult that I helped shape and mold. Thank you Great Lord of mine for allowing me that honor threefold. Now I am looking forward to next year when I get to experience all of these wondrous emotions again when my next son graduates.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congrats to Zach! I am proud of ya, kid!

And Crystal... I love the way you post in a different color every time. It is so you... :0)